Advice for you
We operate an advice clinic every Wednesday morning from 9.30am to 1pm. If you would like to make an appointment to discuss your case please call 028 90243987.
If you are unable to telephone us and would like to make an appointment please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we are unable to take up your case, we will try to refer you to a more appropriate agency that can help you.
Other Useful Contacts
- Equality Commission for Northern Ireland
- The Housing Rights Service
- Labour Relations Agency
- Office of the Industrial Tribunals and Fair Employment Tribunal
- Disability Action
- Belfast Migrant Centre
- NI Community of Refugees and Asylum Seekers
- The Law Centre (NI)
- Citizens Advice Centre
- UK Border Agency
- Law Society solicitors database
- Children’s Law Centre
- Health and Social Services Council
- The Commission for Victims and Survivors
Human Rights Advice
We have produced a set of advice documents on human rights issues. Click to download: